Is It Right time To Invest In Real Estate?

Are you serious? It is most certainly not always a great time to invest. And, the real estate cycle does in fact matter. I would think that anyone paying attention to the market over the last decade would have learned this.

I’ve got one suggestion for anyone that is not sure if the time is right, now or not. Find an available short sale/foreclosure turnkey rental property in your area. Calculate the asking price and the annual ROI that property will earn. Compare this with the stock market, cash money markets, IRAs, 401s…

Then you’ll have your answer.

All the best,
~Slim~

When socks go on sale Buy One, Get One Free … everyone buys socks!

America is holding a Buy One, Get Two Free sale on houses.

Figure it out! LOL!

Just as you wouldn’t buy socks with holes in them, don’t buy homes with ‘holes’ in them either.

Now is the perfect time to invest in Real Estate. Prices are bottoming out and existing home sales had a significant uptick in November 2011. We are buying right now!

yes the prolonged recession has now come to an end and property value start increasing in most of the parts of the world. so its a right time to invest there before its too late!

Thank you all who share ideas. Can any one point out the country which is most suitable for property investment??

Its a buyers market, there has never been a better time to buy discounted properties. Know your market, have your financing in place and start looking. Tx has great deals right now, as well as other states.

Actually i wan to buy rental properties. Would it be profitable?

It depends…
depends on how good of a deal you can get
depends on how economically you can get it fixed up
depends on how well you screen applicants
depends on how well you manage
depends on how quickly you fill the vacancy
depends on how well you know the LL/tenant laws there
depends on what kind of value you can provide for the price
depends on how much time you have to devote to this venture

This is not meant to be mean. These are all things you have to think about. What’s been good for me may not be good for you. What I’ve had success with or failed at, may be a totally different experience for you. In general, it’s a great time to buy properties because of the depressed prices in many areas and low interest rates for financing.

So true! Prices are at all time lows now. Don’t wait for prices to actually hit the floor or you will miss the train. Start accumulating properties now and just ride the next real estate cycle up up up!