Is it possible for me to get into commercial right now?

Apartment complexes and hotels.

I have a lender that will finance up to 75% based on the income of the property in question.

This means, I would need the seller (or someone else) to finance the remaining 25%.

Is it even possible to make money this way?

Probably two years ago, Javipa told me he sends letters to local complex owners asking if they would finance.

Is it possible for me to buy properties listed on LoopNet and TotalCommercial and, if I can somehow get the financing done, to make a profit even with all those loan payments?

If I said that, I misspoke. I don’t use blunt force trauma like that with creative offers. I would ease into it, after I had qualified the seller first, and then presented the offer terms as a benefit to the seller.

Meantime, you’re asking at least three questions at once.

The answers all depend on the price you’re paying, what repairs are needed, what potential increase in rents exists, and the terms of the financing.

Otherwise, you may have 100% financing up front on a poorly-performing building, and the cash flow would likely be negative, and likely be the reason you achieved 100% financing in the first place.

Of course, a good investor would address the negative cash flow and overcome it in his negotiations …or somehow plan to deal with it as it comes.

There’s an axiom that all professional investors follow, and that is you want your price, or you want your terms. Or a combination that compensates for one, or the other.

The more dysfunctional the property is, the more likely that the seller must help with the financing, in order to attract a buyer, and/or get his price.

Hi,

And you are now in a commercial, we'll be back after a word from our sponsor!

Redstar homes an Orlando thing! When you come to Redstar homes you’ve come to Orlando’s home for affordable housing under $250k!

That’s right folks whether your Fix and flipping, buying and selling or buying and renting you’ve come to the right place!

Have we got the kitchens, gas, electric, one piece through 7 piece show place kitchens! I’ll tell you it’s so hot it sizzles!

We have access to one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom, four bedroom and those large eloquent five, six, seven and eight bedroom homes!
And when we talk bath’s we mean bath’s from one bath all the way up nine or ten bath’s, bode we have them to get ultra clean!

Garages and carports from one car to gigantic four, five and six car! Enough for the whole family to have a place to park!

If your looking for any home, duplex, triplex or fourplex we have them all from $7,500 dollars through $250,000 dollars!

What a bargain folks, come on down to redstar homes, you’ll be glad you did!

And don’t forget to bring the wife and kids, free popcorn for everyone!

And now back to our regularly scheduled program!

GR Promotional and Advertising Company, Chicago Il

ABSOLUTELY YES-SIR REDSTAR homes are the best,.

Come early and avoid the rush.

One has a veranda out back and once a week a very popular contest featuring 50 beautiful dancing girls and 49 lovely costumes.

CALL REDSTAR for TICKETS and INFO.

Go to a commerical investing event.