Investment group

so how do I start an investment group? My in-laws want to start their own investment group. and it has been put upon me to figure it out. can anyone recommend an alaskan website I can use for this research.

Welcome! Can you provide a little more detail on this group and what type of investing you will be doing. i.e. commercial, buy and flip, rentals, etc.

In laws? Go figure. :wink:

Are you talking about forming an REIT?

from wikipedia

A real estate investment trust or REIT (pronounced /ˈriːt/) is a tax designation for a corporation investing in real estate that reduces or eliminates corporate income taxes. In return, REITs are required to distribute 90% of their income, which may be taxable, into the hands of the investors. The REIT structure was designed to provide a similar structure for investment in real estate as mutual funds provide for investment in stocks

A real estate syndicate is the way in which a small group of investors pools their money to invest in property. A REIT on the other hand is a corporation which invests in real estate and has at a minimum 100 share holders.
It sounds like your in-laws want to put together a syndicate.