investing in chicago

i’ll put it on my calandar. How many people are join the group each month? i look forward to joining this July.

Hello

My brother a friend and I are going to create a corporation to buy, rehab, sell or rent multi-unit buildings and hope to one day get into new construction. But we would like to start out flipping some units first we think this would be best and the easiest to start out.

. We would like to do most of the rehabbing our self on weekends but we know something’s we won’t be able to do. I think we should find us a good contractor to make sure things are being done right and up to code and to make sure we stay onetime and under budget.

We think as our first project we found a 2 flat for $135,000. We think if we take the loan to $200,00 take$35,000 to rehab the building and then sell for $280,000 to $300,000. We checked out the homes around in the area, they go for around the same price. We also think it will only take 3 to 4 months we have also been inside and seen the building we think we can do it.

But I have to admit we are a little afraid to get into this thinking we may fail and lose money or screw up our credit, any information you could give us to point us in the right direction would be great.

THANKS

Robert Key Jr.
Home :630 510 7554
Email:Bigkeyman@aol.com