Insurance questions for rehabbing

I am about to begin flipping/rehabbing homes in SC and/or Ohio. I have set up an LLC for this purpose. What I don’t know is how to obtain insurance for these properties while they are being rehabbed and are vacant? Any advice is appreciated. Also if anyone has any good insurance contacts, I’d welcome that. My regular insurance company is USAA and I don’t think they get involved at all with corporations - only individuals.


We work with Farmers and we set up a Construction Risk Policy. We get work sheets in the mail. You fill these out with the property info and coverage is automatic. They recomend you also have general liability.