Insurance on 4-unit

I’m looking at a 4-unit out-of-state and wondered if anyone has any recommendations for companies that cover both hazard and liability protection for such properties. Preferably a company that operates nationally.

Why not start with the company that writes the homeowner’s policy on your own home?

I purchased a 4-plex in TX about a year ago and I received the best rate from Farmer Bureau. I’m not sure if they’re nationwide.


plenty of companies will cover a 4-plex. Just open the phone book and start calling…