In The Spirit For Christmas!

Hi,

I am working on a few things for Christmas which includes presents under the Christmas tree! 

If you would like to be one of my elf’s and have saved for a rainy day in order to make some small investments let me
know by PM. I am looking for 117 little elf’s with roughly $15k each available! This is not a securities deal, Trust Deed only!

So who’s been naughty and whose been nice this year? Be real fast with this because I do not have a lot of time on this one? PM ME!

If your in you’ll get back 100% of your principle and hold 25% ownership of a rental home to only nice tenants for a total of 10 to
15 years at which time we will find a new family to bring in the Christmas spirit and become the new owner of this nice home.
(Were going to screen our applicants and only nice families can stay with us, were throwing all the naughty ones out!)

Now if you would like to spend a few hours talking with Gold River Clause this Christmas and are in the giving spirit let me know
as my holiday plans fell threw, I have decided to let all of my helpers spend time with family so if your in the giving spirit I am
in the giving spirit and very gracious with my valuable time!!

You can pick my mind, talk about any real estate or construction related topic and try to glean every ounce of knowledge and experience from me!
Send a PM and I will get back with you with details? I am starting a 501c3 charitable foundation so I will trade my time for your gift toward the cost!

Ho, Ho, Ho,

Gold River Clause

Awesome, shoot I’d invest just to be able to watch and learn and see how you do what you do lol.

I think I remember in another post that you added around $300 million in all different kinds property to your portfolio this year.

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Hi,

Ok, I have a list of things I'm doing in preparation of 2017!
  1. Duplexes for sale! Check
  2. Rental homes for sale! Check
  3. New rental homes for sale! Check
  4. Apartment properties to hold! Check
  5. Trust deed investments! Check
  6. Portfolio property plan! Check
  7. Other surprises! Check
  8. Helping other investors! Check

Send me your email address and I will put you on my buyers list!

My investors get a chance to win a rental property free and clear from me in 2017! Ask me how?

Looks like it’s shaping up to be a great new year!

So who you going to call? Rather PM? Check

GR

I’ll take a free rental!

GR, just could not resist…what is the “Gold River Clause” and what does it entail ??

Santa Claus is the reindeer driver …Santa Clause is an amendment or change or agreement to something …

ALL THE BEST WITH THE DEAL!!