In Massachusetts need help

I cant find a list of forclosures or pre-forclosures in my i found actions but you have to pay all the back taxes too. What website or newspaper would have them. I really would like to help thanks

It’s all public record with your county. It’s usually the county clerk that handles it. Just call them up and ask. Some will post them online themselves. Some require you go to their office. Some let you download them online for a fee. For me, I can pay $9/notice to view them online (my county sucks) or I can go to the office and view them free. That or I can subscribe to a service that likely has outdated data.