improving score quickly

I understand there is a way to update info on credit report and re-rate score. I balance transfered a car loan on to a credit card to get the title to sell it. I planned on paying the balance on the card before it showed up on the report. The transfer showed up and my score droped 35 points. I am in the process of getting a heloc to buy an investment and I now longer qualify for the loan. Is there still people that offer a service that will update credit reports immediatly. I have the money to pay off the card but don’t have the time to wait for it to naturally update. Thanks Rich

Rich,

I've been in the process of tidying up my credit as of late.  My real world experiences with credit bureau updates have been spectacular.     

I’ve seen check by phone payments that I’ve made show up on my reports three days later. I called Amex, Chase and an old collection :-[, about errors on the same day earlier this month and all three changes were reflected within four days (Monday call/Thursday update). I was amazed considering each company told me it could take up to 30 days before the new information would show on my reports. Admittedly, I don’t know if I lucked out and simply called at the right time of the month , or if there were a number of other factors involved to allow the updates to be posted so quickly. Either way my solo results were almost as good as the claims of the companies that offer rapid credit re-scoring services.

I do understand that you don’t want to leave it to chance. If anyone out there has had any experience with a company that offers rapid credit re-scoring services, let Rich know A.S.A.P. There is nothing worse than a lost deal.

Howard

There is a thing called rapid rescore… your broker should be able to do this for you… it may cost for you to do this…