I'm Finally Doing This...

Okay, I’ve finally decided that I’ve been sitting on my butt long enough and that I’m going to start my Real Estate business. Back about 10 years ago, I bought the Carleton Sheets program and since then I’ve read tons and tons of stuff on Investing. Enough reading, it’s time to take some action and starting next week I’m going to start. Due to some health problems that are temporarily keeping from getting a regular 9-5 job, I have unlimited time to devote to this endeavor.

Like most others on this board, I’m starting without much money. I’m going to concentrate on Lease Options at first, along with the possiblility of Subject To’s. I’m really excited and I think I have the motivation to follow through on this. I’m also going to join a local REI group next month and I think I’ll gain quite a bit of insight from them too.

I had wanted to start this business a while ago, but my wife (now ex-wife), didn’t show any support and thought it was a waste of my time. Being the devoted husband, I let her words influence me and never started. Well, at this stage in my life I’m looking out for myself and my daughter first. I just started a new relationship with a wonderful woman and she seems really interested in real estate also.

I just want to thank everyone in this forum for all the ideas and insight they’ve given to me. I’ve been lurking here for about a year, and now I’m taking action. Hope to tell you all some success stories real soon.

Sincerely,
~Cris

I've been lurking here for about a year, and now I'm taking action.

I have been telling my wife that i thought someone was watching me.

Hope to tell you all some success stories real soon.

I am sure that I can safely say we will all be waiting to hear them! :beer

:guns Go gettem Cris!

I wish my husband felt the same way your new wife feels about Real Estate, he’s about to become my ex-HUSBAND.

tbynum I hope you are not getting rid of him just because of his objection to you doing real estate!!! Marriage is about more than money.

Congrats, good luck and let us know how it goes!

For the OP or the one who is getting an ex-HUSBAND soon? :anon :biggrin