If my several hundred $$$ of Ford stock goes kerplunk, fdjake owes me this -->

http://gizmodo.com/341909/panasonic-150+inch-plasma-next-to-that-tiny-103+incher-from-last-year

Do you think Santa and his elves can make me one of these in their woodshop? :crossfingers

If you’re smart enough to hold those Ford shares for the next 3- 5 years, you’ll be able to build yourself a HOME THEATER with the profits!!

We’ve got some incredibly tough sledding for the next few years in this economy. Obama WILL NOT let Ford Die. Chrysler is DEAD… GM is not far behind…Ford looks like it may have a $6,000,000,000 BUYER for Volvo from CHINA!! Add to that the 30% stake in Mazda that Ford plans to sell. You can also add a $3,000,000,000 loan that VOLVO just received from the Swedish Goverment and FORD is going NO WHERE!!!

We should all have another chance to buy Ford at $2.00 levels in the near future…

LOAD UP BOYS…

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idINLH74946120081217?rpc=44

Romania could guarantee EIB loans for autos

BUCHAREST, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Romania’s government is offering to guarantee loans worth 500 million euros ($701 million) from the European Investment Bank for Ford and Renault, which have production units in Romania, it said on Wednesday.

Renault (RENA.PA: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz), which owns Romanian carmaker Dacia, needs guarantees for 100 million euros, and Ford Motor Co (F.N: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz), which has recently bought Automobile Craiova, for 400 million euros, deputy finance and economy minister Eugen Teodorovici said.

The European Union member would guarantee 80 percent of the value of the loans from the EIB, the EU’s lending arm, he said.

Romania is one of several EU states that have offered support for the car industry to avoid job losses at a time when the global credit squeeze cuts demand.

Earlier this month, its outgoing centrist minority government tripled a registration tax for second-hand cars to boost new car sales and help the country’s ailing auto industry.

It has also suspended the tax on new cars for a year. (Reporting by Luiza Ilie; Editing by Richard Hubbard)

We’re not the only country that does not want Ford to fail. I think Jake, or hope so anyhow, has this conundrum figured out. Ford is the healthier of the big 3 and will be the last to fail, if they do. America will not let all 3 fail; no way in hell will that happen right now. Maybe 3-4 years ago it would have happened, but not with the economy as volatile as it is right now. If Ford fails, you’ll have more to worry about than your initial investment!