I need some help to learn about Real Estate Investment

I am looking for some help and guidance to learn about Real Estate Investment something that will walk me step by step through investing in Real Estate properties. I have read a few on the matter but they are not what I am looking for. I am specifically looking for a tutorial that will tell me my options on obtaining a down payment or even if I should put money down at all.
Thanks

well you can get the carleton sheets material.

however, i must tell you - THERE IS NO SUCH THING THAT WILL HOLD YOUR HAND STEP BY STEP.

there is NOTHING that will protect you and provide you comfort food.

you’ve got to do the best you can with learning, maybe working with another investor, but sooner or later, you’ve got to get out there and do it.

there’s no real step by step.

If you are new to investing in real estate, you can save time and money by avoiding the mistakes that many new investors make, when investing in income property for the first time. Have you ever heard about Charrissa Cawley? She is millionaire and you must know her success story. She became rich in this profession in just one year can you believe that? But it’s true. I’ve seen her website REIconferences dot com, she does free trainings every Tuesday night at 6:30 pm pst and I would like to listen in. I also came to know that she takes the bunch of investors on a bus and takes them to buy property. I am willing to see how she works and gives the training…

like i said - i don’t care what they say - NO ONE HOLDS YOUR HAND.

at the end of the day, you’ve got to go out and do it.

i’d like to know how much this Charrissa Cawley costs???

i’m really not against educational coaches or what have you.

but i’m against them if they’re charging you, the new investor who’s not ready to begin investing yet because they don’t know what TITLE INSURANCE IS!!!

to me, these coaching people or people with websites saying “pay me and you’ll be successful” and charging 1000’s of dollars is a real damn shame.

learning from the best is a good thing. listening to those that are successful is of course a great thing. but these people use that against wannabe investors and tell you - everyone around you is a loser, they’ll never make it or it will take them years of mistakes that i can help you avoid and you can become successful in 6 months.

i guess to an extent this is true, HOWEVER, what’s that, 3 in 10 are going to achieve this - what about the other 7 that paid 8 grand for their “training”.

change your lifestyle, hit the books, use as many free resources as you can, learn the thoughts and behaviors of business-minded people and investors and take it slow.

the mistakes these educational guru’s made is WHAT MADE THEM SUCCESSFUL.

they want to sell you on the idea that you don’t have to make those mistakes…fine, you’ll just make other ones. the first will be paying for a coaching course after only being “into” rei for 3 months!!!

1. HEY HEY I AGREE WITH TMCG!!!>>>>> IT is about time someone stood up and said it IF you are new to this whole thing study fine >>> but at some point pick a way type what ever you want to call it and jump in >>> as each state and countys are differant and you need to know this and you only find out by doing