I have 4 Rookie Questions ???
(1) As a good bird dog what is the most important information you need to bring to your buyer?
(2) As far as writing up an assignment contract what are the most important must have clauses you need in the contrat to protect yourself?
(3) When making an offer on vancant home do u have to put down earnest money even if the seller does not ask?
(4) What is a good formula for a birddog to run numbers to find a good deal?
Thanks for your help
Hey Thanks Raj for answering my question
So can your answer the same four question’s as wholesaler ?
Because im interested in doing both birddoging and wholesaling.
Let’s see, for a wholesaler:
A GOOD DEAL!
Which contract, the purchase agreement or the assignment? Protect yourself how exactly?
Check your state’s laws, but in most areas, $10 is the minimum magic number that makes RE contracts legal and binding.
Again whatever formula that your investor/buyer uses PLUS an add-in for your profit.
- Which contract, the purchase agreement or the assignment? Protect yourself how exactly?
Both as far as having a way out if the deal turns out to be a bad one or you cant find a buyer and don’t have the resources to do it yourself. What are clauses that you would have in any of your contrat’s to protect yourself?