I Found A Private Lender

I got a call from a doctor who is looking to invest $150,000 in real estate. I have a meeting with her and her husband tomorrow to do a slideshow presentation to shw them how I plan to use there money. Is there anything that I should take or know to better prepare myself? Is there any faqs that I should be prepared for???

Big things are how much will they make and when will they get it back.

How did you market for that private lender? I am trying to find the best strategy to market to these people. Private money would make my life a WHOLE lot easier!!!

How did you market for that private lender? I am trying to find the best strategy to market to these people. Private money would make my life a WHOLE lot easier!!!

I wanna know too!

Deleted for the time.

I am in need of $160,000 to acquire two single family homes in Illinois which will be worth $180,000-$220,000 after remodeling is completed. I am a 100% disabled veteran trying to make a living to support my two daughteers in college as of next month. This is the only way that I can make the kind of money that I need. I expect to repay this loan in 8-12 months. Paul