I am about to do monthly mailouts.

Hi my name is William and need some help on getting started. I am going to be doing monthly mailouts, to see if I get any leads. I am planning on mailing out 1000 flyers,postcards or letters. I will be targeting the same area everytime, to market myself. Here is where I have problems.

I am confused on the content to use on the flyers. I want to target buyers and sellers. Since a high percentage of owners in the area are hispanic, I want to make the flyers english and spanish. I have the money to do this for atleast 2 years sending out 1000 ads a month. if anyone can help me in any way I would greatly appreaciate it. Thanks in advance.

William

Simple is usually best.

I’d do a double-sided flyer. One side says something like:

Thinking of Selling? – We Buy Houses CASH!
Call Today and Have an Offer in Your Hands Tomorrow!

If you have done some deals include pictures with seller testimonials. If not get permission to use another investor’s deals.

On the other side say:

Rent to Own – $0 Down
Buy your Dream Home even if you have Bad Credit!

Then have pictures of a bunch of houses (yours or FSBOs or just pictures of random houses, without addresses or prices). If the houses aren’t yours then under each picture say something like: “Own a house like this one for just $xxxx per month!” If they are yours then include whatever info you like.

You might want to write “SOLD” across some of the houses for good measure to show the houses are flying off the shelves.

At the bottom have a call to action with your website and/or toll-free info line.

I would do post cards because they have higher readability rate than flyers. I don’t see the need for spanish side, I would just mention you speak spanish.

Good point fadiz. Take my suggestions and put them on an oversized postcard.

Ok now I dont mean to sound dumb, but I rather understand something than pretend i know something. I have a couple questions regarding some of the material you used.

“Thinking of Selling? – We Buy Houses CASH!
Call Today and Have an Offer in Your Hands Tomorrow!”

Can you please explain to me how this works? what if I dont have an offer for them tomorrow?

“Rent to Own – $0 Down
Buy your Dream Home even if you have Bad Credit!”

Can someone explain this to me also?

I have seens this used, but would like to understand more of it.

Thanks a lot guys. Looking forward to some answers :smile

"Thinking of Selling? -- We Buy Houses CASH! Call Today and Have an Offer in Your Hands Tomorrow!"

Can you please explain to me how this works? what if I dont have an offer for them tomorrow?

You don’t have to include that part if you don’t feel confident. But you do have to be able to get an offer to them FAST to beat out your competition.

"Rent to Own -- $0 Down Buy your Dream Home even if you have Bad Credit!"

Can someone explain this to me also?

Easy financing is the best way to sell a house! Even if you plan on selling the houses conventionally you can still use this language to attract the largest pool of buyers, then just have your mortgage broker qualify them.