HUD-1 for SS

Working a Short in Nevada and the Lender wants a HUD-1 statement as part of the package. Who typically fills this out? Myself or my attorney, title co? Any advice on how to get this completed or examples out there?

If it is for the short sale package then it is a preliminary HUD1 you require.

Just the basic info thats all, as long as they can see their NET.
You can go to and get the HUD 1 thereā€¦ fill it out and print.


I had my lender call his title company and do one for me. It appears to be a lot of work. I havent figured it out yet, but a lot of investors do them. is not a site that works. will