how would i set this up?

I have a question about simul or doubl title close.

If I’m in a state where Attorneys close the Real Estate deals & I wanted to flip a property, how do I get around the buyer wanting to use another attorney outside of the one I may have set up to close the deal?

The issue I have with them going to another attorney is the fact that I’m not the owner of the property, therefore, my name would not be found on the title.