How to transfer title from a disolved Corporation

I’m the president of our HOA, recently we were updating our records and discovered that the roads in our HOA have never had the title updated since it was made into a subdivision, the Corporation that created the subdivision was merged with another corp and then it was dissolved, how do we get title to our roads?
Thanks in advance for any help

Random thoughts:

Why do you need title? Is the HOA gonna sell the roads?

Generally the city owns the roads that they maintain. Does your HOA maintain the roads? Maybe it’s the city’s problem.

I’d start with the city offices or county clerk, depending on how your location is set up. Maybe their lawyers can figure out what to do without it costing the HOA what could be an expensive court proceeding.

The corporation will need to reinstated with the state in good standing.