How to hide assets from ex

Hi,
New to investing. I was wondering if there is a way to legally hide myself as a owner of a property(s)?
i am going through a legal battle with my ex and I can’t let her know about anything new that I may purchase in the next few months. I basically need a way to “shield” myself from showing that I have any assets on a real estate level value.

I am maybe thinking of an LLC, but don’t know how to do it or if its even the right choice for my stuation.

Thanks for any help.

If you are correctly deposed by your ex’s attorney and if you answer truthfully, then your ownship interest will come to light regardless of the title holding vehicle you may choose to employ

If the title is held in a land trust and the attorney asks if you own any real estate the answer is no because you don’t. If you are asked to divulge all assets your attorney should object. An option or part interest in a trust or LLC contolled by others would prevent the ex from gaining control. The old way was to have the assets in a limited partnership and the ex would own but you would still control.

Thanks guys.