HOW TO FIND PRIVATE LENDERS IN HOUSTON,TX

HI MY NAME IS MIGUEL I AM A BEGINNER IN REAL ESTATE INVESTING IAM GETTING SOME HELP WITH ARMANDO MONTELONGO COACHES AND MENTORS BUT IAM HAVING A HARD TIME FINDIND PRIVATE LENDERS IN MY AREA WHICH IS HOUSTON,TX.I HAVE NO CREDIT WHAT SO EVER BUT I HAVE SOME REAL GOOD PROFITABLE DEALS.CAN I PLEASE GET SOME HELP?

Welcome to the REI Club. Just as a common courtesy, posting in all CAPS is classified as yelling.

Explain what you have done to this point and maybe the members can assist you.

You can post it in a job thread in forum or else in yahoo answers. Do you have a yahoo account? just open it and then search yahoo answers and ask question.

Miguel go to the RICH club. http://www.richclub.org/ This is the Real estate Investors Club of Houston. You can find every kind of help there, from financing to roofers.

Your local REI Club is a great start. There is a ton of money sitting on the sidelines, you just have to ask and put the opportunity in front of people. Remember, you do not need the money, you are offering them an opportunity to get double digit returns instead of the 2% from their CD or huge losses in their investments. If you have great deals, then you should be able to illustrate worst case scenarios and show that their money is secure. A few other sources I would try besides every local REI Club are investor groups, meetup.com groups, craigslist ads, newspaper, forums, friends, family, etc. Good luck!!

I have just stolen a new phrase. Thanks!!