How do I put my good credit to use?

I seem to have a very good credit score at around 800 and would like to start investing in real estate but I don’t have much cash. I have around 10-15 grand in cash and I have a credit line with my credit cards for over 150 grand. How would you suggest that i put my cash and credit to use.

Save your money. with a credit score like that you have options and the best one is OPM.

Brent

Thanks, But I’m in NYC.

I am new to this forum :D. Does OPM stand for Other People Money?

Yeah, it does.

My question is, do i invest in something in the 4-500k assuming I can get 100% finance and I can cover my expenses and count on apreciation, or do I invest in a few cheaper houses for 100k and I don’t know about appreciation but at least I can have some cash flow.

having a selection is better than not having one. If yo buy one property for 500K or 3 @ 150k each the interest will be the same. But you always buy the highest ROI, if it meets your criteria for re-selling

That is my philosophy anyway.

Brent

I AGREE—SAVE YOUR MONEY. GET 100% FINANCING. YOU MAY NEED YOUR CAPITAL IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG. THERE ARE PLACES FOR 100% NON-OWNER FINANCING WITH SCORES ABOVE 680. YOU WILL QUALIFY. GOOD LUCK WITH NY PURCHASES. USE OPM.

jakman,

WOW!.. alot of good credit and access to money. Heck even the SMALL amount of cash you say you have is WAY more than I have had yet in my checking account for more than a few days.

Now I just need to find guys like yourself willing to let me have access to about $10k-$20k @ 15% interest for 2-3 years and I will have a ton of mobile home deals under my belt.