How do I find an investor with short sales experience

I am interested in starting my investment career real soon in wholesaling and would like for to know how do I get started in finding an investor with experience in doing short sales. Thanks in advance for your help :biggrin

Join your local REIA Club.

how do I get started in finding an investor with experience in doing short sales

Why do you want to find an investor with experience in short sales? Are you looking for a mentor or someone to pass deals to or what? I ask because it may make a difference in where you would look. If you are looking for someone to pass short sale leads to you may consider one of the short sale services. As you get started talking to people you will probably find lots of “investors” who claim to be much more experienced than they truly are. This will be especially true at REI club meetings.

Craigslist. I am all for free advertising…and although you need to do your homework on anyone you work with, I have found many people on this site.

As I was starting my real estate investing career, I placed an ad for someone to mentor me. BINGO! It showed me this dream was real!