How do I file for the Redemptions Rights? Do i need an atty?

I am currently working on a SS and :banghead it’s to the point where Countrywide state i can still try but the house has since gone to sale and the judge hasn’t “signed off” on it just yet meaning technically the homeowner isn’t trespassing just yet. Long story short i need to file for the redemption rights… help

Right of redemption time line will depend on what the law specifies for the location of the property. This time frame can range from days to months. Every RoR that I have ever seen requires the delinquent amount to be paid in full, including all additional expenses related to the foreclosure (court costs, attorney fees, filing fees, etc.). Simply contact the court and inform them that you have the funds available and ask what you need to do next.

GooD LucK! :beer