Home-made signs

I don’t have a lot of $$ for marketing. Has anyone ever used home-made bandit signs?

I have heard of people using homemade bandit signs, but I haven’t. Although, I live on a fairly major road locally, and put up a sheet of plywood painted with “WE BUY HOUSES” and the whole bit. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Happy investing!

Presentation is everything. That would be a waste of time and money. Whenever I see a hand painted sign I can’t stop laughing at the fact that someone would be dumb enough to put them out.

Well that is just too bad…whenever I see a homemade sign, I stop and think about where I came from and how broke I was when I started. We can’t ALL start with money. Besides, I have read in SEVERAL books, that most foreclosure prefer the look of handwritten signs, as it shows that they are “at their level” for lack of a better term, and shows they are not just money hungry investors.

There are even bandit sign companies that SELL handwritten signs. I guess there MUST be a market for them…

So you can keep laughing it up…meanwhile, I will stick with what has been bringing me deals.

Thanks alaskainvestor, I going to try. I’ve got to start somewhere right?

Yep! Better to have SOME marketing than none at all. Marketing is the biggest part of this business as far as I am concerned. After all, you have to HAVE the deals to come up with creative solutions. Am I right? :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Years ago I made up my own signs, spray painted We Buy Houses over stencils… silver reflective against black background. Just small 12 x 18 signs, about 15 of them. Got several good leads and did a couple of deals.

Any signs a good sign!

Fast Cash 4 Houses
XXX-XXX-XXX

I don’t care how it’s done. It’ll work! Rememer each kind of marketing is going to attract a different kind of person. I don’t do bandit signs personally but I have a close friend that has half printed and half hand-made and they produce a similar result. The person that calls the handmade is looking for someone that isn’t going to take advantage of them and is the mom and pop type. Where the person that calls the printed sign wants stability and experience. Beleive me all forms work just hit them with repetition.

Success,
Jason ;D