home equity loan

I am a student with only a F1 visa, I can’t work in USA.

I inherited a single family home with lien free. Am I possible to get a home equity loan?

like to hear your opinion and share your valuable knowlegde.


I don’t know the answer to your question. call a bank. they should be able to tell you.

A private investor may be willing to help you. Your local investment club can provide referrals and you can check the investor network ads, etc. on this site.