I’m looking for a HML or private investor who will lend purch price plus arv costs probably up to 70%. Where it is tricky my borrower is looking to get the repair money when he closes. I know most fix-flip loans are done like constructions loans using draws. How do I find an hml that will lend all the repair costs at closing for properties located in Michigan.

Thanks for your help

Why does he need all the cash for the rehab upfront?

What if part of the rehab funds could be fronted?

This can be done as a soft money loan, requiring a 640+ fico and some disclosure of income. (ratios are not calculated) 80% arv.