HML forms you use

What kind of forms do you use, and where did you get them? What kind of legal forms are needed to be presented by the HML if any? I know there is a promissory note, money mortgage and the agreement. Am I missing anything? What about back up deeds?

Same forms and procedure as a bank. The difference is the note will be in the investors name.

Even if it’s individual to business instead of business to individual?

Anyone? If an individual lends to a business, do all of the Truth in Lending, etc. apply? I was under the impression that RESPA, TIL, etc. only applied when an individual or business was lending to an individual.

No hard money lenders here who can answer this?