He's Looking at the Drug Addict House across the Street

I thought the nightmare wud never end. The constant stream of druggies going in and out. Police raids. Shopping carts being pushed and left laying around. Loud yelling all the time. This is a nice middle class neighborhood and homeowners have nice yards. Last week I noticed the drug house didnt have any power. Next morning I notice these big red tags on front door, on garage window and on the big garage door that was dented and skewed. A few chairs were outside and I seen no activity. But soon a few tweakers wud come and jump side fence to the house and within 10 minutes the local police wud be there w bull horns handcuffing or running them off. The last few days it’s been so quiet. The neighbors were probably more scared than I. Let me describe these people, skinny, tattoos, riding little bikes, filthy and mean looking.
I wud still like to buy this property but the seller is in a care home, son is drugged out and now homeless. The mortgage hasn’t been paid since the flood. I’m not sure if the bank foreclosed or if the dwelling was condemned. Just enjoying a tweaker free landscape.