Help finding a mentor.

Hi-

My name is Matt and I am currently in the process of finding a mentor. I would like to develop a relationship with someone who could help me though my first wholesale deal. With the profits from this deal I plan on funding my real estate investing education. I know you experienced investors read post like this all the time, but I am very serious and would just like a little guidance on my first deal. I am young and have a ton of energy and motivation. I also have construction and sales experience and would be more than happy to help you in any way I can.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Matt,
Your attorney and mortgage banker can be invaluable sources of information. These are two people that have an interest in your success. If you get started off on the right foot, you’ll be a repeat client. Try to go with both on personal referral or experts in their field with great referrals. Don’t be shy to ask for those referrals. There are lots of guys that don’t really have the experience to do the best job for you. Good luck! Sandra