Help! Does anyone have a contact to buy Insurance for unoccupied property?

Does anyone have a contact to buy Homeowner’s Insurance for an unoccupied property in South Central Jersey? I am buying a condo and need to get insurance on it while I renovate it, and rent it out. Thanks for any info!!

If you can find a Foremost agent in the area, they offer typical “landlord” type insurance. You tell them when it’s vacant and when it’s occupied. The premium while it’s vacant is slightly higher than the occupied price. That’s what we use when we buy/rehab/rent properties.

I second Foremost. I use them and a couple other insurance companies too, but Foremost is a REALLY good company for your situation