Hawaii

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

Discussions: How to Invest in Today’s Economy, Yes, you can quit your day job, The 3 Elements of a Deal, Buy at Below Market Price with Tenants in Place, Investing in “Guaranteed Rent” Programs.

Guaranteed rent programs are rare, and the guarantee is not absolute. If the person or company making the guarantee goes bust, what happens?

Who is investing in HI? I own some property in Maui. Less of a pure investment and more of a vacation play.

I am planning a trip next year and was thinking about looking at some multi-family properties. Any investors with local knowledge so I can get the local perspective? Very early stage in terms of the thinking so mostly a general conversation about HI and the market. I expect there are some maintenance issues I have not considered given most of my investing is on the mainland and in colder climates.

Hello there, I am currently living in Hawaii. I’m looking to team up with an experienced investor to do some deals put here. Any investors on Oahu looking to team up, please let me know. Thank you

If anybody in Hawaii needs a full time employee for assisting with their real estate endeavors, PM me.

I am in Georgia right now and would not hesitate to move to Hawaii if I had stable work.

Is there a lot of Fix and Flip going on?

Looking to network with wholesalers who have houses for sale in Honolulu, Hilo, Maui, or any town or metro area with a population of around 20k+