Has anyone heard of or worked with REOs2u.com, is it legit or a scam?

My partner was offered a presenter job with reos2u.com and we can’t find any information on this company. They target Realtors in REO and Foreclosure on-line training. Has anyone heard of this business? Is it legit or a scam? Thanks, Rafi

I personally have not heard of them. But its always smart to be wary of giving any company money, unless you research them intensely.

Because the real estate business can be so profitable - there are a lot of scammers and/or business opportunists out there selling “get rich quick” packages, services, CDs, etc which are way overpriced.

I am not saying those guys are that way at all - they may be perfectly legit and OK. <<<

But paying $699 for a yearly menbership to a website I never heard of and which does not appear to have been around very long…hmmm. I personally would NOT sign up for that service - no way no how. If you have some real estate investor friends whom you know personally (forget folks in Youtube videos and people who you meet online) who use it successfully, and its worth it, that’s about the only way I could recommend something like that. <<<

Also, here is something I always tell people who are new to the business…

I would recommend NOT buying any real estate book that costs over $99 and I would NOT recommend any real estate training seminar that is over $1000.

Side note - I would avoid any & all training seminars that give a free introductory class & upsell you for something more expensive (e.g. Rich Dad, Carlton Sheets, etc seminars) … lots of folks get scammed out of $20k to $40k that way, believe it or not. The Rich Dad books are actually VERY good! But the seminars are way, way, way overpriced and most people don’t learn enough to justify the cost of spending that kind of $.

And note that most good real estate books are under $50.

Hopefully that helps,
MotivatedCEO

One thing I can tell you is that their website is super sweet!!!

Wonder what kind of cut Kenny G is getting from them?
:biggrin

Thank you all for sharing your views. Special thanks to motivatedceo for your wise advice regarding R E training, books and costs.
Re: the website, from my experience it is incomplete and has no “about us” to identify the company ownership and background. regards, Rafi

would suggest to all that you take 30 seconds to GOOGLE
REOs2u.com

DOZENS of great video testimonials from:

ATTORNEYS
REALTORS
BROKER-OWNERS

REOs2u.com also hosts training and events with banks like
WELLS FARGO and BANK OF AMERICA

here’s a flyer for a program they did with BANK OF AMERICA
(the event is also on YOUTUBE or you can GOOGLE: REOs2u.com)

http://www.tigar.org/Portals/0/Classes/10242011BOA_SS.pdf

REOs2u.com works with a whole bunch of LAWYERS

just GOOLGE REOs2u.com and you will see
GREAT VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from several of these
LAWYERS who love to SUE to defend their REPUTATION

another website was very unfortunate to pick up
this ‘defamatory thread’

but rather than be SUED by a whole lotta
ANGRY LAWYERS who LOVE TO SUE…

that website was VERY SMART to
DELETE the defamatory thread

you should follow their lead, don’t you think?

this is the thread that was DELETED

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums

search: REOs2u.com

you will see their NOTICE that they TERMINATED
the account of the person who posted the
DEFAMATORY thread

good idea for you too, don’t you think?

I don’t really see anything “defamatory” in this thread…just someone inquiring if said website was legit or a scam followed by some good general advice with a disclaimer:

I am not saying those guys are that way at all - they may be perfectly legit and OK. <<<

You may, however, want to address this:
http://www.callercenter.com/800-225-6110.html

I’ll see your dozen angry lawyers and raise you a competent knowledgeable one.

It is always a great sign when the mere mention of a company’s name, about which nothing derogatory is being said, elicits three angry and threatening posts in a row, in which the poster insists on unnecessary use of capitalization.

but rather than be SUED by a whole lotta ANGRY LAWYERS who LOVE TO SUE... :rolleyes

that website was VERY SMART to
DELETE the defamatory thread

you should follow their lead, don’t you think?

Seriously? :rolleyes

Don’t quit your day job.