HARD MONEY // NO UPFRONT FEES ???

:cool

Iam wondering why so many people think if it is hard money there will be not never any upfront fees ?

Fees should all ways and forever be put in the loan and or on the back side of funding ?

I am hearing so many people saying these things

And the broker and or company should be willing to do so and give /cut me a break

Most people who i have seen and heard are now going for hard money are ones who have all ready messe up on the other loans ? They had or from whatever reason can not get a bank loan because of the new credit lines to fit in and or just messed up credit

I would like to know if any one has heard or knows of hardmoney brokers /compines that have no fees upfront and let all fees be put at the end ( that are still in business) of the loan at close and do not look at the credit of the browwer?

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” Mark Twain

Keith

If HML is your only option, you really don’t have a choice. I think as long as you can still make money, it’s a decent option. I think a lot people get into trouble when they think they can refi out the HML within a yr. or so. Usually, their credit or DTI hasn’t improved enough to make it happen. Then they get stuck. I still think you’ll need to take the time to develop a good relationship with local banks. Until then, you may have to use a HML. Think of it as a cost of doing business.

:cool

I agree 100 % !!! However what do you or can you say to the ones who say hey i want all my fees rolled into the loan and do not want to pay any fees of any kind upfront?

They are the same ones who say i can and will find a hard money broker /company that will not charge me any fees upfront of any kind !!!

As well they will put all my fees in the loan on the backside when it is funded

I want to know are there really any like this out there ?

If there is i do not know how they have been able to still be in business?
And i would like to speak with them as i have some ocean front property in AZ and the price is so right