Gov taking over PC's and other goodies. Unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWs12ccbOiE

Saw this on Beck, this is a must watch, even if your not a Beck fan. Its only 6 mins long, but wow, our government is really going to far this time.

They need to be stopped. :banghead

I seen this,it’s only scratching the surface on this communist movement.While everyone is focused on our well spoken(teleprompted)president.He has all the czars put together his evil agenda.SInce congress on nobody screens the czars,they are a real bunch of really bad backgrounded people.Only beck is exposing these backgrounds,and it’s terrifying.

I still can’t believe people are’nt attaching things to him.While he makes america think he’s likable ,he is the root of the problem.Its like before the election,congress had a 13% approval rating and yet people still could’nt put him with the democrates who were running congress(they even were pursuaded to put more of them in the senate.AMAZING that people are soooo stupid.Majority of america can’t stand pelosi,but they like him,why??They are the same with the same agenda,pelosi just is’nt as smooth.

Yea, and it looks more and more likely that the dirty bastards averted another depression TOO!!!

I’m seeing things pickup EVERYWHERE in New England…Contractors that I know who were doing NOTHING now have work backed up.

CAR SALES are through the ROOF due to that “commie” cash for clunkers plan. (Ford hit $8.00…X 75,000 shares= ONE HAPPY COMMIE!!!)

Keep it coming!!!

You freakin’ guys are missing the opportunity of a life time here!!

Who the hell CARES which party runs this show…They’re ALL in there for ONE REASON…TO STAY THERE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!!!

WAKE UP!!!

You can make a FORTUNE right now IF you pay attention…and STOP WHINING…

How’s that for throwing as hand grenade in a room then leaving…

See ya boy’s!!!

FD,
I’m glad you’re doin well with your stock FD…I wish us all well.We are nearing the end of a naturally ending recession.But leave it to obama and his "stimulous"with less than 7% spent to take credit.SO seeing that “cash 4 clunkers”(aka tax cut)is somewhat working,will the liberals use the rest of the 93%of "stimulous"for other tax cuts??I think you know the answer to that.They had to "find"a couple more billion to keep this going.

Which is a drop in the bucket when you compare it to $$trill they pass overnite.The simple fact is they are’nt able to steal any of your tax money given back to you and that won’t work for too long.But the faster these einsteins figure out tax cuts work,the better off we’ll all be. :beer

So basically FDjake, forget about our basic liberties being stolen, because you can still make money?

Thank GOD the Founding Fathers didnt have this mindset.

Maybe im a minority here,but I think the freedoms of this country are worth more than any amount of money. I wouldnt trade my 1st/2nd amendment in for a billion dollars (and no, im not kidding). Yet, dont worry about them being stolen, because you can make alot of money right now?

You heard it here guys, forget about our liberties being stolen, because, you can STILL make money.

Unbelievable. Congratz FDjake, your making money. God Bless America…but I certainly hope FDjake is the minority here, and not I.

JUST IN… A MESSAGE FROM OUR MESSIAH, HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!

Dear Citizens,

Due to the current financial situation caused by the
slowdown in the economy, I, President Obama have decided to
implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and
above on early retirement.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Congress to be
considered for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced
Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed
under the SCREW program (Scheme Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as
many times as I, President Obama deem appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for
Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired
Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be
SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by me, President Obama.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive
as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible.

I, President Obama have always prided myself on the amount
of SHIT I give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please
bring this to the attention of your Congressman, who has
been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,
President Obama

PS - - Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of
electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market
conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned
off.

Hoosier,
I don’t believe we’ll ever be a minority in that sense.Too many people are starting to see the big picture here,not just a strain of bandaids to take away the pain while your leg is being cut off.I personally could save over $400mnth with "free"healthcare.But I’m not as small minded to see it’s gonna be a trainwreck as anything the govt touches always is.Further more will kill small business,so with even less tax dollars coming in and massive expansion,I would think ANYONE can understand how this won’t work.

BUT I GUESS I COULD BE WRONG,OBAMA(WHO’S NEVER RAN ANYTHING)COULD BE RIGHT. :rolleyes

Hoosier,

You do a LOT of TALKING, but I see VERY LITTLE…D O I N G.

You asked a while back about what car to buy???

I told you that while you were looking at vehicles, why not go out and drive a Honda, Toyota, and then a FORD and report back to us. I wanted to know what YOU (a young person) thought about these cars head to head…I also thought as a POTENTIAL FORD INVESTOR this would be a great learning experience for you…

YOU NEVER DID IT!!

I told you to get a job with College Pro and learn the house painting business because it is relatively easy and low cost to start up and the profits can be insane. It didn’t matter if you worked at College Pro or another houses painter…The point was it would have taught you, WHILE you got paid…AND…It was a nice lead in to possible real estate deals.

YOU NEVER DID IT!!!

Here’s some more advice…

Get off the friggin’ computer and go make some $$$$$$$

Bitchin’ about OBAMA is a HUGE WASTE OF YOUR TIME…

You’ve been on this site for at least a year or two now…

NOT ONE BIRD DOG DEAL, NOT ONE PROSPECT…NOTHING.

This is your kick in the @ss kid…Cut the BS political rants and get to work.

ROOFING HOUSES ain’t the way to do it buddy…10X the work, for 1/10 the pay.

You’re all over the place…Gonna move to Texas, gonna invest in real estate, gonna paint houses, gonna buy Ford stock…

F O C U S !!!

How many ADS are you running right now in local news papers looking for Real Estate deals??? You’re roofing houses…What are you doing with that $$$$$$$??? This isn’t a JOKE kid…You get this right, at your AGE…and you are SET FOR LIFE…

You "DAY DREAM"through these years…And it’s a ticket straight to the TREADMILL 99% of Americans are on and will NEVER get off. PAY CHECK to PAY CHECK…3 weeks vacation a year and back to work…If I were YOU…THAT’S what I’d be WORRIED about…NOT OBAMA…YOU.

Obama is about as much a threat to you as John McCain is…Obama’s in the seat NOW…He won’t be forever or even for that long…

GET OFF YOUR @SS…MAKE SOME MONEY and stop the WHINING!!

I understand what your saying fdjake. Ive been sorta lazy when it comes to making money this summer. I called college pro 4 times, and I couldnt get those suckers to even call me back. Im beginning college Aug 14 so…cant really go get a full time job. Ive been roofing, and yes, it does suck big time. Thats my inspiration to make it big, so I dont have to do crap like that anymore.

As far as the driving the 3 cars, I actually drove the Focus and Camry. Didnt drive a Civic(couldnt even find one in this area, how sad…) Although the Camry was a very good car, I would have choosen the Focus because it drove so smoooth. I forgot to share this, because honestly, what I just said above is all I had to say. Not very interesting.

I respect you, your making money and you explain things very well. But when our freedoms are being taken away, and were all simply talking about them, then you show up with a “who cares, get over it response,” you have to see how that ticks us off, when we care so much about this country.

As you can see for yourself, Hoosier, Fdjake is able to make money AND put out his opinion…

In the end… “what does it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, but loses his soul”…

Listen to the experts on here, including FDjake, and go out and make a fortune for yourself, but ALWAYS remember to stay true to who you are in the process… the world will be that much better when you DO make your fortune…

No sound at work so I can’t really tell what is going on…but that girl is very nice to watch on mute. :beer

Whoa whoa whoa Rich… wrong board? If so, god can only imagine what kind of other boards your on… :shocked. lolz

Wrong board? This is random ramblings right…and I’m randomly rambling…like usual.

My mind quickly skips to the gutter aye? Well… I have no idea what your post has to do with this thread, but to each his own! :beer

Talking about the video posted above in the first post… :rolleyes

lmfao… ohhh jesus thats funny. Totally forgot that video was linked in this thread. Wow… :biggrin

Good, we are all on the same page now.

Sry, im feeling a little slow today.

OMG… somebody said sorry on REICLUB… :beer

I’ll make a note of that and post it on the page of historical events.