Girl just left her place in my building

Condo going into or already is in foreclosure how do I find out who owns the paper?

Go to the county assessors office, it’s public information.


you can have your escrow officer get you a “listing” package and you’ll get a copy of the Mortgage and see who the lender is…

You should be asking for papers from the management of the condo. They of courses, have some background of who owned the unit before. Also, if you cannot do it on your own, probably by asking an agent to do it for you is also a good idea.