getting started

I AM NEW TO REAL ESTATE INVESTING AND LOOKING TO DO MY FIRST DEAL SO MY QUESTION IS … AS A NEWBIE WHAT IS THE BEST INVESTING METHOD TO START MAKING FAST CASH? ALSO I LIVE IN A NEWER DEVELOPMENT AND THE HOME ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME IS VACANT ( HAS BEEN FOR 7-9 MONTHS) IT HAS SEVERAL SHERRIF SALE NOTICES ON THE FRONT DOOR…SO IM NOT SURE AS A NEWBIE THIS IS SOMETHING I COULD AQUIRE BEING THAT IT’S A FORECLOSURE AND ITS MY UNDERSTANDING THEY ARE SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT

If it’s already been foreclosed it may not be much you can do. If you’re looking to get started the cheapest way to do it is to Youtube wholesaling. Max Maxwell has some of the best videos on it. Stay consistent and don’t give up.

No need to yell.
How much cash do you have to work with?

Perseverance and study well the market. Consider investing in rental properties and flipping investment properties.

Depends on the cash you have available. If you don’t have much cash wholesaling is a good start. This is where you find the deal and get it under contract and assign it to another investor. If you have more money then you can take down the deals yourself. The BRRR method is a good one to use where you buy a run down property with cash, do it up and then refinance out the money, get that equity you earned and do it again.
You may also consider buying a 4 Plex where you live in one unit and be a landlord for the rest.

The first place to invest though is in yourself so keep learning.