Getting paid on HUD, where?

My primary escrow company, Security Title allows for me to put my loss mitigation fee under the 500 serious or line 506 - i get paid all the time no problem - but with Land America - they there system won’t allow it and that i have to be in the 1300 serious or line 1310 - I’m not sure I can get paid this way - anyone have the answer to this one - i don’t want to submit the package and find out later i can’t get paid - i rather convince the client to just let me use Security.