Funding For Back-To-Back Closing!

Who are you guys using for funding the double close flip?

So you need a short term loan in order to purchase from the seller or are you looking for a lender to financing for end buyer?

[size=10pt][size=10pt]THANKS REICLUB! A member recommended
I was told they charge 2 points and super fast and easy!
[/size][/size]

THANKS REICLUB! A member recommended Coastal Funding! I was told they charge 2 points and super fast and easy!

:shocked Wow, I guess nothing has changed in a couple of months then except the fact that they are now super fast and easy.

You must have a terrible issue with memory loss. Let me refresh your memory…

[quote="Allin08"] Completly legal if funding the front end yourself. Some states it's illegal to use the end buyers money to close both transactions. Use your own funds to close your transaction and your all good.

If need of such service for 2 points Coastal Funding provides this service to fund the investor in a double closing.
[/quote]

You were the member who gave us this awesome recommendation back on April 24th.

At that time you were asked to cease advertising. It was even your second violation.

Apparently, you are still having trouble understanding the Forum Rules.

Unfortunatley, since you are having this much difficulty, you may wish to post elsewhere as your advertisements are no longer welcome here.

I has decided to follow the rules and I’m now paying REICLUB for what they call advertisment.
( Now I know why this forum is so tight. You want money for NETWORKING) Unlike all the other forums !! Even though the other Forums really stink!

We have many REICLUB members as clients and this is why we are willing to pay REICLUB for allowing us to let it’s member know about our services. While all other forums allow investors to network and share information to help each others business grow! [/b] ( I won’t mention the many there are)

THANKS REICLUB and THANKS REICLUB MEMBERS!!

My recommendation is that you pack it in here and go the utopian/anarchy sites where there are no rules and you can post as you please. Let us know and we can certainly expedite your request!

We don’t allow advertising because, frankly, it sucks to be bombarded constantly with SPAM…I would guess that the vast majority of the Members here actually prefer that we keep the advertising down to an absolute minimum and not be bothered with it, even if it inconveniences a few that are deadset on doing it…

Also, it completely diminishes your credibility when you whine and snivel about having to follow the same rules as the other 29,171 Members - no advertising means…uhhhh…no advertising.

Keith

Totally Busted. Ouch! Thats gonna leave a mark. :flush

I guess I looked at it like networking and sharing a service to help investors. Not advertising to sell something. I see that it’s looked at as advertising. Relax I said I will follow the rules! I’m not arguing

THANKS!

I guess I looked at it like [b]networking[/b] and sharing a service to help investors. Not advertising to sell something. I see that it's looked at as advertising. Relax I said I will follow the rules! I'm not arguing

I didn’t just fall off of the turnip truck. That is the same statement that you made back in February when you were notified of the same violation. Obviously, you have made the conscious decision to bend and twist the Forum rules as you wish.

By the way, if you took the time to review them, “Networking” is a violation of the Forum rules as well.

[quote="Allin08"] Sorry about that! It did look a little like an add. I just wanted to offer the contact info to anyone that could use such service.

Thanks
[/quote]

Apparently you either really don’t care or you have a terrible case of short term memory loss. There have been medical breakthroughs for the second issue.

You have acheived ZERO credibility with the Moderators.

Either way as KDHastedt put it:

My recommendation is that you pack it in here and go the utopian/anarchy sites where there are no rules and you can post as you please. Let us know and we can certainly expedite your request!

:bs

Busted!!! (AGAIN!)

:flush

Keith

You Guys must be bored!

Bu-bye…

Happy Trails…