FSBO, How To Find A Buyer ?? 20K Equity

How can i find a buyer for my SFR, FSBO ??
The property is a 3-BR/2-bath/3-Car garage, polebarn built, 1.3-acres with large pond leeding to several lakes in the area…
FMV $ 205,000.00 / Selling for $ 185,000.00
I will owner finance for 1-year with $ 12,000.00 down…
I have tried newspaper, signs in yard, just about every kind of marketing i can think of, but keep getting people calling/ looking that has no business even looking for a house with their income…
The house is in great condition, we have lived here for 25-years and have taken very good care of the property…
Any advice ??

no offense, but assuming your comps are correct, this isn’t much of an investor deal at all.

but, if you’ve been there 25 years, we can probably make it one :biggrin

hahaha…

Use a Realtor

Yes bdub, as a investor myself and as any three year old would know, that this would not be an investor deal.
I was seeking advice on finding a buyer that would want to live in the home, i didn’t know this was a website for teenagers…

If you drop it another $500 to $184.5K, you can advertise it as 10% below market. Small difference, but it can help. Also, perhaps you should broaden where you are posting to get buyers. Try craigslist.org, backpage.com, oodle.com, etc. Using the word beautiful in listings helps alot as well. HTH!