Frustrated new investor

I read so many books to be successful and make big money in real estate that I loss count. The bottom line is always the same. “Buy their book” make them rich from buying “their” books! Are there truly any honest people out there? I’m so tired of the scams that this real estate thing doesn’t seem possible. I tell you what. I dare any one of you “millionnaire” real estate investors to teach me how to make cash in real estate for FREE! After all you are rich right? I’ll even leave my email for an honest thousand or million dollar invester that can teach me to duplicate your success. After all, why create the wheel. I dare you to give back. I know I will return the favor.
Tired Tm!!!

While you are at it, go to McD and ask them to give you their franchise secrets, or go to Coca Cola and ask for their recipe for their products.

This is a business like any other business. There is no magic to it. You learn how to operate a business, and you use real estate as a product. Is it easy? heck no… it is simple but not easy. Can you succeed in it without paying either money or sweat? sure, but your chances of success will be very minimal.

Can you open a restaurant and turn it into a million dollar/year business? if you could, then there is no reason why you cannot do it in Real Estate. If you cannot, why would you expect to be able to do it in Real Estate?

Now as far as books and courses goes, they give you your options and what you can do. It is up to you to take that information and make something out of it and find the missing links for your business model and fill them.

Who said others are offering her cash? I offer cash in as little as 24hrs and not a single time have I paid cash. Ignore the fact that there are investors out there, you evaluate the deal as if only you exist and you offer what works best for you. If you don’t get it, on to the next one. The last thing you want is to become a motivated buyer.

I never pay more than $2k to the owner, but my marketing is working and I am able to find sellers so I am never motivated enough to put more down. Heck, I have a contract on a house right now where the seller will PAY ME $10,000 to buy their house.

Don’t assume too much, do what works best for you and ignore all other influences. Once you stop being motivated buyer, you will find the good deals.