Free Lunch!! ( or dinner)

Hello. Are there any experienced investors here that live in the NY/NJ area? I would like to buy you lunch if you would let me pick your brain!!
After serving for 3 years, I have just recently separated from the military. While I was in Iraq, all I did was pretty much read books on real estate and business and have been waiting all that time to start my investing career!! Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

-…and in case you were interested… they’ve got a picture of me in the Washinton Post…here’s the link! I’m the guy on the left! =)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/21/AR2007042101467.html

Hey Julio,

I’m not in the NY/NJ area but travel there often. I have been in the industry full time or 9 years. I would be more than happy to help you with whatever you need. Forget the dinner, I think you have done enough for us already!!!

Let me know you interest.

That would be awesome! Make sure to check your inbox because I will send you a PM! THank you!

-Julio Lee

In am in linden, nj email me and we can meet up and talk. I am a short sale expert. Talk soon.

JZ