Foreclosure Software

Hello, as many of you know there is a ton of software that is being produced for the real estate investor intrested in foreclosures.
What is the best foreclosure software to use?
I saw Donald Trump came out with one but I did not know if there are better programs out there, thanks alot
Vinny

What in the world do you need software to do foreclosures. I am a great believer in technology to automate and make your life easier, but if you don’t have the pulse on the market in the are where you are doing foreclosure investing I think you may be headed for trouble.

You certainly use software to automate mailings, use it for autoresponders but if you are going to depend on it to create offers and find good deals all I can say is be careful.

I know Mike King (forebearance/foreclosure guru) came out with one recently. I’ve heard good things about it from other investors, though I haven’t seen or used it myself.

It seems against forum rules for me to recommend my own products. :biggrin

Since I am not a paying advertiser I would recommend one of the paying advertisers.

Thomas

It seems against forum rules for me to recommend my own products.

Well, that is a no brainer. Why would you think that they would allow you to push your own product?

Well I mean if the guy can awnser my question as to where I can get good software and he believes his software is the best, isnt it just like someone telling me to go somewhere else to get good software?

Well I mean if the guy can awnser my question as to where I can get good software and he believes his software is the best, isnt it just like someone telling me to go somewhere else to get good software?

Your right! The purpose of his post was in response to being asked to stop soliciting. If one takes the time to read the rules, one would see that it is not acceptable.

The purpose of the Forum’s is to be informational in scope. Not a market for new clients.

That is true. Well being that you are so involved with the REI Club is there any software or program that you can recommend to me. I am extremely eager to find foreclosures and I heard the best way to do so is the internet sites/software
Thanks