FORECLOSURE-SHERIFF'S SALE

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PROCCESS FOR SHERIFF SALES?
MY PLAN IS TO BE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER AT THE SALE…THEN BASICALLY QUICK FLIP THE PROPERTY.THE PROBLEM I’M HAVING IS THE COUNTY GIVES THEMSELVES A 6-8WEEK TIME FRAME TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE PAPERWORK ON THE SALE.
CAN I GO AHEAD AND SHOW THE PROPERTY TO POTENTIAL BUYERS AND CONTRACT IT FOR SALE EVEN THOUGH THE COUNTY HASN’T FINISHED ALL OF THE PAPERWORK???

TARMSEY@AMCOFOHIO.COM

This is one of those things you are going to have to research yourself. The laws vary from state to state and maybe even from county to county. So you are going to have to find out info from the county clerk. Find out what kind of deed you will get. If it takes just 6-8 Weeks, in my opinion, that is quick. No you can not sell it, live in it, or even kick the currents owners out until it is complete. And in some states you have to get the sheriff to kick them out, and they will charge you for the moving expenses. So find out this stuff first before you go out and start winning these things. Also research to make sure you are bidding on the first mortgage, not the second or third, that they have no tax lieans, IRS liens, HOA liens, and so forth. It is usually better buying these things before they get to the courthouse steps. If it’s at the courthouse usually there is something seriously wrong, environmental wise or structural. Good luck and remember to research this out, and research it out in the county you plan on buying in!

thanks DAN732… I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.