foreclosure problems, atty's involved...

i picked up a foreclosure a few week’s ago, to make a long story short, the women whom it was foreclosed upon had retained a lawyer, who has sent out certified letters to me , the bank ( countywide ) and their atty’s…he is seeking an injunction, everything is up to snuff, and there is no redemption period in mass after auction, …i think her atty, is going to seek an injunction on the angle that " the auction wasn’t held properly, or that she wasn’t notified, ect, ect… of course everything was done properly, and she has had 6 months to make amends , she hasn’t paid taxes in 3 yrs on the property,…she does have children, which was mentioned to me more than a few times by her atty…and he also threw in something about ’ when hell freezes over " and " fight this tooth and nail " ect… i’ve never had a problem with foreclosures, but this one’s a doozy… my appraisal already came in at $80,000 over purchase price… anyone have any similar experiences? …my atty’s say she has no recourse, but can make some grief for me…im scheduled to close in a few weeks’…and she’s still occupying the property, and i have to get in there after closing to take some pictures before the " damage " ensues…any comment’s , similare experiences’ or thoughts are welcome… … thanks