Foreclosure listing sites

I’m a newbie and I’ll admit it, I’m looking for the best foreclosure listing sits.
Thank you in advance for your help. :help

Forget sites, they are all out of date and worthless. Either go to the courthouse yourself or hire someone that works cheap to go pull the data for you. Get it straight from the horses mouth and get it faster than anyone else. Many people use the website listings and are subsequently slow on the pickup, beat them to the punch!

I get NOD listings through my title consultant, no charge. Depending on your market (for example S. Cali.) there may be a service that provides NOD and NOT (Notice of Trustee Sale) listings, but any national service you find on the internet will be worse than a complete waste of time and money. A number advertise themselves as ‘foreclosure listings’ but are nothing more than a front end for REOs, which are NOT foreclosures! You want to hit it BEFORE it goes to REO.

Luck.

http://www.emailforeclosures.com/
Very accurate in my area, it had a foreclosure listed before thte bank even put a price on it, I contacted the realtor and he was surprised I knew so quick.

http://freeforeclosuredatabase.com/
ok, sometimes it shows alot of listing, but i can turn around 10 minutes later and the search will show different properties,still ok to look at, I have found a few this way

Both are free and both sites will email you foreclosures in your area per your criteria.

I like what Fadiz said. I just made a post that I started using www.myrealtydata.com and have found their information to be timely and they give me a system to use the data. Going to the courthouse takes way to much time when I could be making deals. Also, I find most people that have just gotten there first Notice of Default are in not in a hurry to sell. The old deer in the headlights syndrom.

Good luck and if you start using their site, be sure to stay in touch with me so we can help each other get the most from it.
Greg

Hello Everyone… I haven’t been here in a long while… Nice to see some of the same friendly faces…

Hello Cash, Rich, Fadi and Greg… You guys may not know me from this screen name but This is Michael Quarles… Good to say hello. And if this is too much advertising let me apologize. I notice this thread linking over to my site and had to see what it was about.

Fadi and Greg thank you for the encouraging words. Let me say it has been a long while in the making…

I agree with the one post that says you have to hit the foreclosures and hit them hard… Which is why when I developed our data base system we built in letter writing capabilities and marketing functionality… I mail out 15 different letters within a 24 day period to a prospect… They either call me and tell me to stop sending them letters or ask me to come buy their house…

And folks the 15 letters are made up of 3 different type of mail… I want them to think 3 different people are mailing to them not just the “I Buy Houses guy”. And let me state if youre serious about prospecting you better have a system in place that does the work for you…

Our motto is pick a property choose a group of letters and click print… That simple.

Not sure how many deals everyone here has done but I personality have done hundreds, maybe even a thousands, I don’t have time to count them… And when I automated the prospecting portion of my business I went from average to over 200 deals a year…

As for marketing to REO, personally I don’t get it… Buying from the lender can be a great way to make money but buying from the seller is by far the better approach… But I know some investors want the REO if so we supply it. All together 1555 counties of foreclosure and pre-foreclosure info updated daily…

And I know that foreclosures are only going to be about 20% of your business… the other 80% is going to be made up of expired, FSBOs, FRBOers, probate, divorcees, and in general distressed houses…

So you better have more then just a foreclosure listing service… I spent a ton of money putting in 89,000,000 (that’s million) properties in my system so all you have to do is put in an address and I will give you the information… Property characteristics, Sale and loan history, and comparable sales info… Not having the entire database is like fishing without a pole…

Anyway… I don’t want to get busted for anything I am not suppose to say so I will stop here…

Again good to see you again…

I think it’s funny that all of Greg’s very few posts tell people about IBuyHousesInc website, who also only has a few posts. Maybe Greg is a fan that came out of no where and decided to post only about your wonderful product, but we’re not stupid here.

My rule of thumb is not to trust anyone with a product to sell, who frequently talks about the product, but has less than 50 informative posts about something other than their own product.

Hello DeeinAustin…

Great point…

I remember a conversation with $CASH$ a year ago when we were talking about my forum and some of the rules on how obvious it appears when people jump on a site and start referring members to a pay service…

And because of this appearance, even though I have asked no one to promote my site, I decided to buy advertising here at REIClub. I think fadi and Greg are great people and both of them I consider friends and both are students of mine.

as for not offering up an answer I sure tried to…

So to not appear as though i am advertising here are the top foreclosure service sites;

www.Realtytrac.com
www.foreclosure.com
www.foreclosures.com
www.defaultresearch.com
www.myrealtydata.com
www.countyrecordsresearch.com (may or maynot have the s)
www.dataquick.com

I am confident that they all have their positives and negatives…

I told Gregg he’s going to make you look bad if his only posts are about you and your services. He may want to start flaming us once he’s added some value to the community.

Well once you help someone become successful its hard to tell them to stop bragging…

Michael

:rolleyes

Let’s just see if your protege there is a real person who adds value other than bragging about your product out of the goodness of their heart. If that’s you, it’s going to be a lot of work.

:smile

That would be the angle I would take at my site… The wait and see approach is probably better then assumption almost all of the tiime…

:bobble