Ford sales up 43.5%, Tops GM and Toyota.....Stock at 52 week high of $12.33

BRING ON THE COLLAPSE!!!

I guess all the RIOTERS,LOOTERS, and REVOLUTIONARIES were at their local FORD DEALERS last month!!! I hear the new Ford Transit Connect can hold large quanities of CANNED FOOD and GUNS!!! THAT must be why!!

Exactly as written here LAST YEAR…FORD is the new DARLING of the car business and MEDIA.

This ride hasn’t even picked up speed yet…

Mulally has a incentive in his CONTRACT that ties the return of the DIVIDEND to millions of shares of stock that he gets WHEN the dividend returns…

The FORD FAMILY wants that DIVIDEND BACK…As soon as this company can put a solid YEAR of profits behind them…That dividend is at the top of the list…The Ford family has not seen a dividend check in almost 5 years…That’s a LOT of money left on the table for them. And it ain;t gonna stay that way forever!!! BANK ON IT!!!

Why is the DIVIDEND so important to this stock???

Because WHEN, not IF it comes back…So do a TON of Institutional buyers that CAN NOT currently buy this stock because of the LACK of a dividend.

Still to come for FORD in 2011 thru 2012…

The ALL NEW Explorer…Uni-body construction, FRONT WHEEL DRIVE with AWD available= much improved fuel economy

ALL NEW ESCAPE…Based on the award winning KUGA currently sold in Europe

ALL NEW FUSION…Based on SALES LEADING European MONDEO

ALL NEW FOCUS…with a 300hp rally inspired AWD RS version

ALL NEW MUSTANG

ALL AS TOYOTA HAS RECALL AFTER RECALL which is OBVIOUSLY DRIVING former Toyota customer right to FORD!!!

Hi Everyone. I’m new to posting here, but I’ve been visiting this forum for a few years and am thankful have learned so much from so many of you.

FDJAKE- A huge thank you for Ford. I should have posted sooner, but I’ve been very busy counting my money! :biggrin

Have you sold your Ford stock topshelf? If not, then you don’t have any money to count.

propertymanager- I’m holding the stock I currently own. Sold some $14 calls today and selling some more tomorrow. I am thanking FDJAKE because I would have never had my eye on Ford if it weren’t for him.

So, yes, you are making money - selling calls. Good job - I always like to see people make money.

Your welcome!!!

A well purchased, turn around automobile stock, will BLOW YOUR MIND!!

This is not NEW…

Porsche…1991…$10/share Height of the recession
Porsche…1999…$200/share During the recovery

Chrysler…1991…$11/share Height of the recession
Chrysler…1999…$180/share when bought out by Daimler

Ford…1980…$1/share
Ford…1989…$72/share (split adjusted)

You NEVER sell a TURN AROUND AUTOMOBILE COMPANY STOCK DURING A RECESSION!!!

NEVER!!!

You DON’T because these companies become CASH COWS as BUYERS have NO CHOICE but to eventually REPLACE their “recession rides” This isn’t MY THEORY…This is FACT…Autozone the nations largest Auto parts seller TRACKS the age of their customers cars…At a certain point their customers STOP fixing their old cars and BUY NEW!!!

Autozones statistics predict a HUGE PENT UP DEMAND buying cycle in 2012 as the AGE of the recession fleet hits the REPLACEMENT CYCLE!!!

HOLD ON…You ain’t seen NOTHING YET!!!

I also owe you a big THANK YOU…