forclosers- do i need a realtor

do i need a realtor and if i do use one is there a special agent the has a forcloser license?

How do i get bid process started?


You can use the realtor who is listing the property but, I would not recommend find an agent to represent you and you best interest.

Hud requires agent to be Hud certified but most Realtors are.
REO’s and Bank owned do not


thx tsha much help ive got a hud agent working for me now