For those who want to see a "guru" [Armando Montelongo] speak tonight...

Kids, please stay in school! Just want to throw that out for those that think they can be the next millionaire with a 4th grade education.

Da Man,

Are you from another country by any chance? No offense.

Adam

da/man One of the problems with this type of forum (email and internet) is that things that you can say in person and would be ok with it, may sound like bullying because you are reading the words and there is no voice inflection facial expressions etc. We try to soften our words sometimes with the smileys. But I don’t think anybody is trying to insult you when they say you are being a sucker, what they mean is that you only need the information that you need to do this real estate business. We have all gotten some help and we got it cheaper than $1000 per book.

I listened to the webinar…Lasted an hour…I’m always willing to pay the money for a freebie…

No real info…Don’t think he really tried to push his books either, but if I remember right he was pushing his DVD on the flip he did on the last show…

I agree the guy’s a jerk…

I learned rehabbing by starting up my own home remodeling company, then learning everything I didn’t already know from my employees when I was the “free whore” (as they called me) helping them out without costing them any pay…A true win-win…

Does anybody know how much these guys get paid when they’re on Fiip It??..I was just always curious about that…