Flipping Funding

I have a question…

If I am interested in a foreclosed home, what is the best way to finance the purchase of the home and repairs on the property? Is there a good way to get a loan for just the repairs on the home, separate from a mortgage? I know I’m asking dumb questions, but I’m having a hard time getting good information out of the people that I regularly speak with and the information on this site seems really good.

It’s funny you should inquire about such a thing. i just went to a seminar/presentation about new construction loans. These loans cover purchase and/or rehabbing. They are available for those with fair credit (620 and up).