FLIPPING AND REHABBING TURKEY'S

IM NEW AT THIS, I WANT TO INVEST IN TURKEYS, DO I NEED TO PUT ANY MONEY DOWN AS A FIRST TIME TURKEY BUYER. :anon

Hi,

If your buying a Turkey you will probable have to stuff the sellers pocket with some greens! Just make sure you allow enough room to carve up the Turkey and still leave yourself room for a profitable desert!

GR

I tried to get a low interest loan from bank to buy a series of turkeys in bulk, most of them in foreclosure, and some of them need major repairs…but my intent is to lease out these turkeys to another buyer with option to buy.

I thought thid was a real estate investment forum :biggrin

I don’t think we know what a turkey is. It is better to tell us your deal. Just tell us what are you buying and how are you looking to make money with it?

Gobble up as many as you can.

That is funny. But since we just had Thanksgiving we are probably into Turkey soup by now.

I’m seeking a buyers list, so I did what every investor does I phoned the sign company, I they made 10 Bandit signs for me, the sign says “I Buy Turkeys” 1800 fat turkey

What about 1-800-BIG-BIRD? It’s fitting and you get the free advertising benefit since Big Bird has been in the news lately.